Wednesday 20 May 2009

My computer trouble

This is what is happening with my Mac computer. It is a MacBook intel-core duo processor running OSX10.4.(latest update I think). The network here at Westfield House was having some major issues. So the whole house agreed to run a virus scan on their computers. Even though I have a mac and the likelihood of my computer having a virus was low I decided to download a virus scan, McAfee VirusScan for mac (At least I am fairly sure). The scan turned up about 45 warnings. I decided to quarantine the files. Now when I boot up the computer behaves like its the first time I have turned it on. However, it does not move past the Welcome, please select the country or region you're in, then click Continue page. I select US and click continue and nothing happens. If you know how to help or where to send me please, please help me. I have posted the problem to a mac fixit forum: http://www.macfixitforums.com/ubbthreads.php/topics/470028#Post470028

Thank you.
Matt

No comments: